Holiday Club Kuusamon Tropiikki is located in the heart of north-eastern Finland, between Ruka and Kuusamo areas. Kuusamon Tropiikki is easy to reach by own car, train or by plane.
Distances to Holiday Club Kuusamon Tropiikki
- Helsinki 800 km
- Oulu 220 km
- Rovaniemi 200 km
- Ruka 25 km (20 minutes by car)
- Driving to Kuusamo from Helsinki is 800 km and takes about 10,5 hours.
- Driving from Oulu takes about 3 hours.
- Kuusamo centre is about 5 minutes away from Holiday Club Kuusamon Tropiikki and it takes only 20 minutes to drive to Ruka ski center from the resort.
- Bus station of Kuusamo is in the city centre of Kuusamo
- Bus connection from the railway station via Oulu, Rovaniemi and Kemijärvi
- Bus transportation from Kuusamo airport Kuusamon lentoasemalta
- During the winter season, Ruka SkiBus shuttles between Ruka and Kuusamo from early morning till late at night. In addition, the Karhunkierros (Beartrail) bus runs its routes during winter and summer! Check out the schedules >>
- Kuusamo airport is about 10 km away from Holiday Club Kuusamon Tropiikki
- There is a bus transportation from the airport to Holiday Club Kuusamo, which takes about 15 minutes